Don’t hide your smile with your hand in photos with family and friends. If flaws like stains and crooked teeth keep you from smiling, schedule a cosmetic consultation at Smiles by Burgess. Our cosmetic dental treatments in The Woodlands will get your smile out in the open where everyone can enjoy it!
Cosmetic dentistry procedures will:
- Make you look years younger
- Help you feel more at ease in both social and business settings
- Give you a more confident smile
- Repair damage like chips and cracks and strengthen teeth against future damage
- Make it easier to practice good oral hygiene
If you want to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry, call us today at 281-720-3163. Our office is located near Indian Springs Center, Forestgate Pool, and Chandler Creek Park.
Beautify Your Smile, From Whitening Teeth to Straightening Them
No matter what you don’t like about your smile, whether it’s crooked teeth or dingy ones, we have a cosmetic dental service that can help:
- Dental Veneers – One of our most versatile cosmetic treatments, veneers allow you to transform your smile by changing the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with a treatment in our office, or we’ll provide you with professional-strength bleaching gel and whitening trays to use in the comfort of your own home.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – Invisalign makes orthodontic treatment more convenient than ever before. Since you can remove your aligners, you’ll be able to eat whatever you’d like. You’ll also find it easier to keep your teeth clean.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment, which hides minor flaws like stains and chips, can usually be completed in just one visit to our office. It’s also completely reversible.
- Gum Reshaping – Our dental laser keeps this procedure quick and painless. Our dentists can remove excess gum tissue or straighten out a crooked gumline.
- Teeth Contouring – If you have extra-pointy canines or a similar flaw in the shape of your teeth, we’ll correct it with this simple procedure.