There are many reasons for tooth removal in The Woodlands, ranging from impacted wisdom teeth to teeth that need to be removed for dentures. No matter why you need a tooth extraction, our team can handle it. Our dentists are:Dr Burgess on Tooth Extractions Read Transcript
When it comes to tooth removal and extractions, that's not something we wanna do first in dentistry. We always wanna save your natural teeth and rebuild them, and function better. If it gets the point where we can't save the tooth, we're gonna do that for you. Sometimes it doesn't help to put a lot of expense and time into procedures which aren't gonna last, and you're gonna have to extract the tooth anyway. Sometimes we've just gotta cut our losses and move on. We're gonna help guide you through that process, give you those choices and options, and help you make a decision, and show you really what's durable and lasting and best. This will give you the best health.
- Dr. Larry Burgess, who has logged more than 1,500 hours of continuing education in his 30-plus years as a dentist, many of them with rigorous programs like the Pankey Institute and the Misch International Implant Institute
- Dr. Jeromy Thornton, who has focused on dental surgery and emergency dental care during his career
With these two talented dentists, you’ll be able to get the extraction you need in our office. If you’re in pain, chances are we can see you the same day. Call 281-720-3163 now. Our team may be able to save your damaged tooth and avoid extraction.
We Make Your Tooth Removal Easy
With our advanced technology like panoramic X-rays and intraoral cameras, we can identify any possible complications prior to your extraction and plan accordingly. During your procedure, we’ll help you relax with soft pillows, dark glasses to keep bright light out of your eyes, and other amenities.
If you’re worried about discomfort, our patients compliment us on our pain-free numbing that blocks discomfort while we work. You can also receive one of three kinds of dental sedation. When it’s time to pay for your extraction, you have several options, including third-party financing.
Enjoy Many Options When You’re Ready to Replace Teeth
We recommend replacing extracted teeth. Gaps in your smile can cause nearby teeth to shift out of place and also make you more prone to problems like decay, gum disease, and bone loss. We offer several teeth replacement options, including:
- Dental Implants – You can replace any number of teeth with implants, from one tooth to all of your teeth.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can replace a single tooth or several adjacent teeth. We can anchor a bridge to your own teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – This is the usual choice to replace most or all of your teeth. For a smile that feels and functions more like your own teeth, dentures can be attached to dental implants.
If you think you need tooth removal in The Woodlands, call 281-720-3163.