When we say we’ll make every effort to see you quickly in a dental emergency, we really mean it. When you call our office after regular business hours, you’ll still be able to reach a dentist for advice about your next steps. If necessary, we’ll meet patients of record for emergency dental care in The Woodlands at our office.
In addition to fast assistance, we’ll treat your emergency with:
- Restorative dentistry to fix problems ranging from a broken tooth to a dental infection
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and dental lasers, so we can treat you as quickly and comfortably as possible
- Sting-free administration of local anesthesia
- One of three kinds of sedation to give you the right level of relaxation
- Comfort amenities like chilled water and warm blankets
Don’t panic in a dental emergency! Call Smiles by Burgess at 281-720-3163.
We’ll Solve Your Problem With Restorative Dental Care
We address common dental emergencies with restorative dental care:
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If you get to us right away, we may be able to reimplant the tooth. Handle it gently and don’t touch the root. If you can’t keep it in your mouth, transport it to our office in a container of milk or saliva.
- Broken Tooth – We can repair a broken tooth with a same-day dental crown. If the break leaves a jagged or sharp edge, use dental wax or even sugarless chewing gum to keep it from cutting your mouth. Don’t bite down on the tooth.
- Toothache – If your toothache is caused by a cavity, we’ll repair it with a dental restoration, usually a filling or a crown. If an infection is what’s making your tooth hurt, you will need a root canal procedure.
If you need quick emergency dental care in The Woodlands, call 281-720-3163 ASAP.