- Comprehensive care keeps teeth in top shape
- Be treated in comfort, with technology like lasers
- Our team takes time to learn your preferences
A healthy smile starts with general dentistry in The Woodlands. Our dentists provide all of the general dental services you need to keep your teeth in terrific shape, from dental exams to gum disease treatment.
You’ll benefit from:
- Our comprehensive care approach
- Preventive care that helps you avoid problems like cavities and gum disease
- Staff who knows how to keep you comfortable, from greeting you with a smile to offering you a pillow
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and dental lasers
- Topical gel that keeps you comfortable during cleanings and takes the sting out of receiving anesthesia, and sedation if you need it
- Proactive treatment of uncomfortable conditions like dry mouth and bad breath (halitosis)
- Dentists who stay up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques, with many hours of continuing education
If you need to book a dental exam or other general dentistry service, call us today at 281-720-3163. We welcome patients from The Woodlands and from nearby communities like Spring, Conroe, and Tomball.
We Take Gum Disease Treatment Seriously
Gum disease is a serious problem, one that can advance from a less serious early stage into one where you can lose teeth. Because of this, we take gum disease very seriously. Our dentists look for signs of it during every exam. Detecting it in its earliest stage makes it easy and less expensive to treat. In many cases, you’ll need a deep cleaning treatment called scaling and root planing. We use a laser to keep the procedure as quick and painless as possible.
Protect Your Teeth With Custom Mouthguards
If you play sports, especially activities that involve a ball, you should protect your teeth with a custom mouthguard. According to the Journal of the American Dental Association, up to 39 percent of all dental injuries are related to sports. Wearing a mouthguard will help you avoid costly restorative dentistry repairs. We’ll fit you for a custom mouthguard that will fit better and provide more effective protection than one purchased from a store.