Our doctors believe that the much healthier a person’s mouth is, the better their health will be. If a person looks excellent, they’re going to feel better about themselves and display more confidence. If they’re able to eat healthy food, their total health will improve.
That’s why our dental group thinks that it is necessary to help every patient keep a healthy smile. We make it our focus every day to assist our patients to enjoy their best smiles possible so that their quality of life will improve.
Each of our dental services can be customized adapted to the distinct needs and wants of the patient. When you make Smiles By Burgess your new doctor for your family, you can get all these services in one convenient location:
- General Dentistry – Enjoy great oral health with routine checkups, gum disease treatment, preventive care, and custom-fit mouthguards.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Rebuild your ailing smile with a new crown or bridge. You’ll be able to consume easily and smile with complete self-confidence once again.
- Dentures – We can help you get numerous kinds of dentures depending upon your needs, consisting of full, partial, and implant-secured dentures.
- Dental Implants – We work with an oral surgeon to replace your knocked-out teeth while likewise improving your oral health and total body health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Create an entire makeover with dental veneers, teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, and even dermal fillers to remove facial lines.
- Restorative Dentistry – We have many services that will fix your teeth and make it much easier to bite, chew, and smile once again.
- Oral Surgery – We provide tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth removals, at our office.
- TMJ Treatment – Your dentist can remove jaw discomfort and teeth grinding with a custom-fit oral appliance.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the relaxing sleep you need and enhance your overall health with a personalized sleep appliance that fits easily in your mouth.
Don’t delay getting a beautiful, healthy smile. Call Smiles By Burgess, your new dentist in Willow, TX, today at 281-720-3163.