- Same-day appointments are often available
- Choose from three kinds of sedation
- Repair damaged teeth with restorative care
Dental emergencies in The Woodlands can ruin your day and may threaten your smile. Let the team at Smiles by Burgess save your day, and your teeth, with fast assistance in an emergency. If you’re in pain and are a patient of record, we’ll do our best to treat you the same day – even outside of our regular business hours. We make a doctor’s number available for after-hours calls.Read Transcript
Dental emergencies are important for dental patients because, let's just admit it, a lot of people put their treatment off until it becomes an emergency. But we're here to help you.
If you're a patient of record and we have you on file and I can do all the things, I can handle some of this on the phone if it's something that we can get a reasonable, accurate diagnosis of over the phone. We know you as a patient, so I know all this stuff. I can actually go to my computer at home and look at your records on the phone and see really what's going on, and I can help you out.
If necessary, after hours, I'll meet you down here at my practice to help you out. If that's important, if that works out, we can do that for you.
If it's during regular business hours, whether you're a patient of record or not, we will see you the same day. You will be seen in our office. We'll come in, we'll figure out what's going on, we'll diagnose the problem. We're going to give you some way to alleviate your pain today, and we're going to make a plan to get you out of this pain and solve the problem for you.
My cell phone number personally is on my outgoing voicemail message in my office. You can call me on the phone 24 hours a day.
In addition to same-day appointments, our emergency dental care includes:
- Restorative dental care to handle just about any emergency situation
- Advanced technology like digital X-rays and intraoral cameras that helps us quickly diagnose your problem
- A team experienced at handling emergencies
- Comforts like blankets and pillows to relax you in our chair
- Safe dental sedation to take some of the stress out of your emergency
- A pain-free method of administering local anesthesia
If you need emergency assistance, call us ASAP at 281-720-3163.
Resolve Your Emergency With Restorative Dentistry
We have restorative dentistry procedures to relieve your pain and solve your problem, whether you broke a tooth or are suffering from a toothache. Your urgent dental care may involve:
- Tooth Fillings – A filling will repair a cavity and prevent decay from causing further damage. We use tooth-colored composite instead of metal for our fillings so they look completely natural.
- Dental Crown – A crown can repair a broken or cracked tooth, as well as cavities that are too large for fillings. We also often use a crown to seal a tooth following a root canal procedure. Thanks to our glidewell.io™ technology, we can make a crown for you right in our office, so there is no waiting for an outside lab to produce your restoration.
- Inlays and Onlays – These dental restorations are great for certain repairs because they cover more of your tooth than a filling but less than a dental crown.
- Root Canals – Dr. Josh Gorman, an endodontist, can perform your root canal to save your tooth from infection. He can also repair failed root canals with a retreatment procedure.
Don’t let dental emergencies in The Woodlands turn into a disaster! Call Smiles by Burgess at 281-720-3163.