- Choose from home or office whitening treatments
- Relax with comfort amenities during your treatment
- Further improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry
You may drink coffee to sharpen your wits – but it can dull your smile by staining your teeth. Many other substances stain teeth too, including tomato sauce, tea, and soda. Regular brushing and professional dental cleanings won’t entirely remove dental discoloration. Let us help you get your bright smile back with teeth whitening in The Woodlands.Dr Burgess on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
One way to give you a radiant smile quickly is with lightning bleaching of your teeth here. That’s one of the cosmetic procedures we offer in our office here. Now, to bleach or lighten your teeth, it can be done several different ways. We have three different ways in our office. One is to take molds and make trays, which you can do at your home at your convenience, either at nighttime or during the evening hours for an hour or two a day. The other way is to do a power bleaching in our office, which is a couple of hours sitting down in a chair with our hygienist and doing some chemistry bleaching activated with some lights to basically power-bleach your teeth and manage that in our office here. Then the other way to do that is to do a combination of those and then continue at home after that.
In our office, we have two different manufacturers, or brands, that we use for bleaching, which is proprietary to dentistry. You can’t get this over the counter. It’s Zoom, and it’s KoR. Between these two types of power-bleaching systems, we control this in the office under a watchful, careful eye here. We’re able to handle all types of bleaching needs for our patients.
Our professional teeth whitening will:
- Give you a smile that looks younger and more vibrant
- Offer you a choice of being treated by staff in our office or whitening your teeth at home
- Yield brighter results than products purchased from a store
- Improve your self-confidence
- Make you more likely to show your smile
If you want to boost the pearl in your pearly whites, call Smiles by Burgess at 281-720-3163.
Our Professional Teeth Whitening Beats Drugstore Products
We use teeth whitening treatments from respected brands Philips Zoom and KöR. They contain far higher concentrations of bleaching ingredients than the products sold at drugstores. In addition, we’ll fit you for custom whitening trays that make it easy to get complete coverage without irritating your gums.
The main difference between office and home whitening treatments is in the speed of the procedure. With an office treatment, you’ll see results several shades brighter in about an hour. Home whitening will take two or more weeks to achieve similar results. With home whitening you can whiten whenever it’s most convenient for you, even while you sleep.
We even offer walking bleach, which is a technique for whitening a tooth that has been discolored following a root canal. This treatment allows us to whiten your tooth from the inside out so that it perfectly matches the rest of your smile.
Further Improve Your Smile With Other Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your smile is nice and white, you may be interested in making additional improvements with other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations cover the front surfaces of your teeth and hide a wide range of flaws, including chips and gaps.
- Tooth Bonding – With this treatment, our dentists apply thin layers of composite to teeth to cover imperfections.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll give you a more attractive balance between teeth and gums by using a laser to painlessly remove excess gum tissue.
- Teeth Contouring – We can correct issues like pointy canines or uneven front teeth with this simple procedure.
Interested in teeth whitening in The Woodlands? Call Smiles by Burgess at 281-720-3163.