If you want to make multiple changes to your smile, ask our dentists about a smile makeover in The Woodlands. Working closely with you, they will create a personalized treatment plan that will:Dr Burgess on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
So at our office, a smile makeover begins with a complete examination to understand exactly what smile you'll have and understand what smile you like, and then find a solution on what smile we can get you.
Once we get to the point where we can sit down and understand your needs and desires, we have a process which leads to predictability time and time again. It begins with taking a nice photographic shot, high-quality-resolution, 35-millimeter picture of you and your smile. Then we have an artist render an ideal smile in two dimensions on that photograph.
We meet with you and discuss if we like it; it's like the curb appeal of your smile, basically. If we like that, we move onto the next step, which is taking some molds and records and have our laboratory technician create your actually smile in wax so we can see how it really looks in the three dimensions.
If we like that, we can transfer all that information, including the bite which works properly for function of health, into some temporaries, which we can actually place in your mouth the time we actually move forward with your smile design and treatment.
This gives us predictability. We know what we had before; it lets you test-drive your temporaries for a short period of time. We can work out the things like the bite and the speech and the lengths of all those things. You've got several opportunities along the way to get feedback so we can give you a perfect smile.
- Correct all your smile problems using cosmetic and/or restorative dentistry
- Make you look younger and more attractive
- Improve your self-image
- Take advantage of advanced technology like our digital scanner for mess-free dental impressions
- Be structured in a way that makes the best use of your time and money
The first step in your makeover is a consultation with your cosmetic dentist. Schedule one today by calling 281-720-3163.
Preview Your New Smile Before Your Makeover Begins
Wouldn’t it be great if you could envision what your new smile will look like before your makeover starts? We can use digital technology to give you a smile preview. This can help you and your dentist determine which treatments will offer the results you want.
We can even create realistic wax versions of some dental restorations, like dental crowns or dental veneers. You’ll be able to see exactly how they’ll look in your smile! We also take photographs and work with a leading dental lab to get the exact shade you want for your restorations.
Correct Virtually Any Imperfection With the Right Treatment
Among the treatments you may want to receive for your makeover:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – These clear aligners straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations can change the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment hides minor flaws like chips or stains.
- Dental Crowns – Because a crown covers your entire tooth, it can repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge is a reliable way to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Replace any number of teeth with implants.
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your smile with a treatment in our office or professional-strength supplies you use at home.
- Gum Reshaping – We can use a laser to easily give your gumline a balanced look.
- Teeth Contouring – Our dentists can correct irregularities in the shape or texture of your teeth with this fast treatment.
Kick off your smile makeover in The Woodlands with a consultation. Call 281-720-3163 to schedule one.