- Get a comprehensive makeover plan
- Preview your look with digital technology
- Dental impressions are hassle-free
If you want to make multiple changes to your smile, ask our dentists about a smile makeover in The Woodlands. Working closely with you, they will create a personalized treatment plan that will:Dr Burgess on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
Our practice is set up to give you the smile you've always wanted by starting with a complete understanding of what you have, and letting you understand what is possible for you. Everyone's different; some people need a little, some people need a lot, and a lot of us are in between there.
We can give you the cosmetic options you want, all the way from the simple bleaching of your teeth, to recontouring some teeth, to doing some composite bonding, to porcelain veneers and crowns, to full-mouth rehabilitation and reconstruction. We can do the whole thing as little or as much as we need to do to give you the best care.
- Correct all of your smile problems using cosmetic and/or restorative dentistry
- Make you look younger and more attractive
- Improve your self-image
- Take advantage of advanced technology like our digital scanner for mess-free dental impressions
- Be structured in a way that makes the best use of your time and money
The first step in your makeover is a consultation with Dr. Larry Burgess. Schedule one today by calling 281-720-3163.
Preview Your New Smile Before Your Makeover Begins
Wouldn’t it be great if you could envision what your new smile will look like before your makeover starts? We can use digital technology to give you a smile preview. This can help us determine which treatments will offer the results you want. We can even create realistic wax versions of some dental restorations, like dental crowns or dental veneers. You’ll be able to see exactly how they’ll look in your smile! We also take photographs and work with a leading dental lab to get the exact shade you want for your restorations.
Correct Virtually Any Imperfection With the Right Treatment
Among the treatments you may want to receive for your makeover:
- Invisalign Orthodontics – These clear aligners straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations can change the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment can hide minor flaws like chips or stains.
- Dental Crowns – Because a crown covers your entire tooth, it can repair many kinds of dental damage.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge is a reliable way to replace missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – Replace any number of teeth with implants.
- Teeth Whitening – Whiten your smile with a treatment in our office or professional-strength supplies you can use at home.
- Gum Reshaping – We can use a laser to easily give your gumline a new look.
- Teeth Contouring – Our dentists can correct irregularities in the shape or texture of your teeth with this fast treatment.
Kick off your smile makeover in The Woodlands with a consultation. Call 281-720-3163 to schedule one.