When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, or any dental treatment, we know you want to make the most of your time and money. Dental veneers in The Woodlands are a great way of doing so because you can correct many smile flaws with this single procedure.Dr Burgess on Veneers Read Transcript
We can use for veneers for patients to transform their smiles and making them attractive by changing the shape and the shade of the fronts and the tips of their teeth. And this works for a lot of people if their bite allows that. And it's very simple to do. It just takes a little time and effort to do it well. In our practice, we have a process to actually design the veneers before we ever participate in the process of creating them. So when you do veneers at our office, you're going to come in, and we're gonna do a full workup and a diagnosis and show you what it's going to look like before we finish, and just execute that. That way, everybody's happy with the outcome, and you get the best care.
Compared to other cosmetic treatments, veneers are:
- Versatile – They can hide many kinds of flaws, including chips, stains, gaps, uneven teeth, crooked teeth, and worn teeth.
- Long Lasting – Veneers should look great for at least a decade.
- Minimally Invasive – Our dentists will need to remove only a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for veneers.
- Fast – It often takes just two appointments to receive your veneers.
- Good for Your Teeth – When applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, veneers make them stronger and help protect them from damage.
Ready to hide your smile flaws? Call us today at 281-720-3163 to schedule a consultation. Our dentists will examine you, discuss your smile goals, and determine whether you’re a good candidate for veneers. You can also get a virtual smile assessment without an office visit.
We’ll Help You Choose Your Best Dental Veneers Option
We offer two choices, porcelain veneers and composite veneers. Both materials are known for their beauty and durability. Dr. Larry Burgess, a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, or Dr. Jeromy Thornton will help you decide which option is right for your smile. We can even provide you with a wax model that you can use to preview your new look and ensure you get the appearance you desire.
Depending on the smile problems you want to solve, another dental restoration may be a better choice than veneers. Your other options include:
- Dental Crowns – If you lack enough healthy tooth structure to support veneers, our dentists may suggest dental crowns instead. Unlike a veneer, a crown covers your entire tooth.
- Tooth Bonding – No tooth enamel is removed for this treatment, which involves applying layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth. While bonding is more affordable than veneers, it won’t last as long.
Interested in dental veneers in The Woodlands? Call 281-720-3163 today to schedule a consultation.