Wouldn’t it be nice if no one ever had a cavity, broke a tooth, or lost teeth? Wouldn’t it be wonderful if tooth infections became a thing of the past?
As much as we can dream about such things, we know that we need to stay prepared to repair and replace teeth. Restorative dentistry remains a big part of what we do every day at Smile By Burgess.
With our many services, your teeth can function, feel, and look as nice as they ever have. To make an appointment to get the benefit of our restorative care, call 281-720-3163 to plan your visit to our office in The Woodlands, TX.
Dental Problems Are Common
In the United States, most children have had a cavity by the time they turn 11 years old. In the course of a lifetime, more than 90 percent of people will deal with tooth decay. Every year, millions of people lose teeth, too.
We don’t want you or your loved ones to have any of those problems, but odds are, eventually, you or someone you know will have a dental issue.
When you are aware of a problem, your best move is to take care of it as quickly as you can. Tooth decay can form a cavity, which can lead to a painful tooth infection. That could lead to tooth loss, which can lead to bone loss in your jaw.
Taking action early to correct an oral health issue can save you money along with your smile.
We Have Solutions
We do have good news. Regardless of what your situation may be, we can help with one or more of our services:
- Tooth Fillings – Dental fillings allow you to eat without pain and protect against further decay. Modern materials restore the natural appearance of your tooth as well.
- Root Canals – When you have a toothache, there is a good chance that you have an infected tooth. Removing the infected tissue can end your suffering, so you can rebuild your smile.
- Dental Crowns – We can create hours in a single visit to repair broken, cracked, and decayed teeth. We also can use crowns to cap teeth after a root canal or to replace a missing tooth.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing teeth, a bridge can fill the gaps to recreate your complete smile.
- Dentures – We offer multiple kinds of dentures so you can replace however many teeth you are missing, even complete arches of teeth.
- Dental Implants – For patients who are missing teeth, implants replace the roots. Implants can support crowns, bridges, and dentures.
Get Back On Track
Our preference is always going to be preventing you from having oral health problems. However, we are committed to working on your behalf. You deserve to feel good about your smile. You should feel confident that replacement teeth will stay in place when you speak, and you should be able to eat the food that you want.