We all appreciate how technology makes our lives easier – yet we also worry that it can make our interactions with others more impersonal. At Smiles by Burgess, high-tech dentistry in The Woodlands helps us get to know you better. Technology streamlines many of our routine tasks and treatments, so we can spend more quality time with you, learning about your needs and preferences.
In addition to our game-changing technology, you’ll appreciate:
- All the dental services your family is likely to need, from dental exams to dentures
- A dentist who has served The Woodlands area for nearly three decades
- Our many comforts, like soft blankets and pillows in our care rooms
- A friendly team who knows you and your family by name
- Three kinds of dental sedation, so you never feel anxious about your treatment
To visit a dental practice that combines the most modern technology with hands-on personal service, call 281-720-3163.
We’ve Been Part of the Community for Nearly 30 Years
Dr. Larry Burgess has been seeing patients in The Woodlands for almost 30 years. In fact, he now treats the children of many of his early patients! He has raised his own two daughters here and is active in local organizations like the Rotary Club and the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce.
You’re never just a name on an invoice to Dr. Burgess or the rest of the team. You’re like family. He even shares his cell phone number with patients of record so he can respond quickly in dental emergencies.
We Use Modern Methods to Provide You Outstanding Care
Whether we’re taking X-rays or performing a root canal, we use some of the latest dental technology, including:
- Digital X-rays – The digital process is faster and easier than with film X-rays. Our dentists can easily enlarge digital images if they need a better look.
- glidewell.io™ In-Office Solution – This combination of sophisticated software and a milling machine lets us create dental crowns in just one day. There’s no need to wait for your restoration.
- iTero Intraoral Scanner – It’s fast, comfortable, and precise to make impressions using this digital scanner. No more messy goop!
- Panoramic X-rays – These images are invaluable for planning procedures, as they clearly show the positions of all your teeth and reveal problems such as impaction.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera lets us easily see into the darkest corners of your mouth. We can share the images with you while discussing treatment options.
To experience hi-tech dentistry in The Woodlands, call 281-720-3163 today.