Even beautiful smiles can start looking less attractive over time. Stains, chips, and wear and tear are among the problems that can give your smile a less lovely appearance. Fortunately, cosmetic dentistry in The Woodlands corrects your imperfections and give you a stunning smile.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Remove surface stains and whiten teeth
- Hide flaws like chips
- Give you a more attractive gumline
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Recontour teeth to give them a more even shape
Whether you want a single treatment or multiple procedures for a complete smile makeover, the first step is a consultation with Dr. Rick Burgess. Call 281-720-3163 to schedule one.
Dr. Burgess has completed more than 1,500 hours of continuing education, many of them devoted to cosmetic dentistry procedures. He is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. If your smile needs extensive cosmetic work, we’re happy to refer you to specialists and coordinate the team to get you the comprehensive treatment you need.
Conceal Smile Flaws With Dental Veneers or Bonding
You have a choice of two cosmetic dentistry procedures to hide flaws like chips, gaps, and stains. They are:
- Dental Veneers – Thin “shells” of custom-made toothlike porcelain or composite applied to the front surfaces of teeth hide a wide variety of flaws. With proper care, durable veneers will look great for many years.
- Tooth Bonding – We can usually complete this affordable treatment, which involves applying thin layers of composite to teeth, in one appointment.
Straighten Teeth With Invisalign Aligners
You can get a straight smile without wearing braces with Invisalign. Because Invisalign aligners are practically invisible, they’re an especially great choice for adult smiles. The aligners can be removed, which makes it easy to enjoy meals and to clean teeth afterward. Most people require a shorter treatment time with Invisalign than with braces.
Give Your Smile the Perfect Finishing Touch
Sometimes small changes are all you need to make a big impression. You can do so with these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Teeth Whitening – You can brighten your smile with a quick treatment in our office or enjoy more gradual whitening with treatments you can use at home. Either way, your results will be better than with drugstore whitening products.
- Gum Reshaping – We can use a laser to painlessly correct the look of an overly “gummy” smile, giving you a better balance between teeth and gums.
- Teeth Contouring – This simple procedure corrects any irregularities in the shape or texture of your teeth, like uneven front teeth or pointy canines.
Feel Like You’re at a Spa With Our Comfort Amenities
With a beautiful smile, you’ll look like you visited a spa. You’ll feel that way during your treatment too, thanks to our long list of comfort amenities. You’ll enjoy:
- Refreshing chilled water
- TVs you can watch while we work
- Sunglasses to keep bright light out of your eyes
- Headphones so you can listen to music
- Neck props and pillows to keep your head in a comfortable position
- Warm blankets
- Stress balls
- Lip balm